Manage GSM, 3G, RUIM and Nextel SIM cards, read and recover SMS messages
SIM Manager is an advanced SIM card management tool, that organizes the address-book, SMS archive, list of fixed dialing numbers, last dialed numbers, and other data on a SIM card.
SIM card manager is fully compatible with GSM, Nextel, R-UIM and 3G SIM cards.
Online synchronization with Google Contacts, Yahoo! Contacts and Facebook Contacts.
- Import contacts from your iPhone, iPad and iPod using the iTunes backups.
- Backup SIM cards, and restore the backup if a card was lost or stolen, or when you need to copy the contents of a SIM card to another card.
- Export SIM contacts to CSV or vCard files. Synchronize Outlook's address-book with the phonebook of the SIM, merge the contacts of your phone and PDA, or any PIM application.
- Erase SIM cards, delete all personal information and phone numbers from SIM card memory.
- Enable or disable PIN codes, change the PIN, unblock a blocked SIM or USIM card.
- Manage PLMN and get smaller roaming charges.
SIM Manager is not tied to a phone, it works directly with the SIM card using a PC/SC-compliant smart card reader, there is no need to purchase a special data-cable for your mobile. Another benefit is that even if you upgrade to another phone, SIM Manager will continue to work with the SIM (because the card has not changed).
Note: some phones keep the phonebook and SMS in their internal memory, please copy the data to the SIM card first, otherwise some of its sections can be empty.
- Synchronize contacts between phones regardless of phone brand, model or mobile operator
- Synchronize the contacts of the SIM card with the contacts stored in the address book of an email client (ex: Outlook, Lotus Notes, Eudora) or a desktop PIM application (ex: Palm Desktop), this is achieved by exporting / importing the data using CSV files;
- Backup a SIM card in order to easily restore the data if the card is lost, or if you simply need a copy of the card's contents;
- Multiply a SIM card – SIM Manager's batch processing capabilities enable you to copy the contents of a SIM to one or more cards in a few clicks. This makes it exceptionally easy to prepare a set of SIM cards with some predefined data;
- Recover deleted SMS – SIM Manager enables you to recover text messages that were deleted from the SIM.
Note: some phones store the SMS in their internal memory; while other phones keep them on the SIM card, but overwrite them after they are deleted. Please take a look at our SMS recovery guide to find out which deleted SMS can be recovered;
- Get in control of your phonecalls and phonebill by enabling the fixed dialling list and restricting the numbers to which outgoing calls can be made;
- PLMN and FPLMN management enables you to control which mobile networks your phone will connect to, and which ones will be ignored. This is especially important if you use roaming services when traveling;
- Easy prefix management is handy when traveling from one country to another;
- Print reports that contain the address book entries, texts, and other information that is stored on the SIM;
- Enable and modify the security code PIN1 as well as unblock the SIM;
- Obtain detailed information about the SIM card, such as the IMSI, ICCID, the ATR, the name of the mobile operator, etc;
- International phonebooks (ex: Hebrew, Arabic, Cyrillic, etc) can be read and modified;
- Compatible with GSM, all 3G SIM cards worldwide, and Nextel SIM cards: SIM Manager works with cards of any mobile network – Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) in GSM, Nextel SIM card in Nextel, Universal Integrated Circuit Card (UICC) in UMTS, or Removable User Identity Module (RUIM) in CDMA.