Dekart Terminal Logon – adds strong authentication to Telnet and SSH sessions. Store all your identities on a smart card or USB disk and securely connect to remote Linux and Unix servers.
This solution is designed to provide an additional layer of security to those who often connect to remote Linux or Unix servers via SSH or Telnet. Acting as an intermediary between the client and the server, Dekart Terminal Logon can quickly become an administrator's best friend, adding these benefits:
- secure storage of user credentials on a smart card or a token (full list of supported devices);
- secure storage of user credentials on a USB flash drive, encrypting the data with a NIST-certified implementation of AES 256-bit;
- multiple accounts on the same key;
Dekart Terminal Logon comes with a FREE license for Dekart Key Manager:
- easy user accounts management;
- ability to create an encrypted backup of the key;
- more details about Dekart Key Manager…
What can Terminal Logon do for you?
- Add strong authentication to your terminal sessions, using a smart card/USB flash disk and a fingerprint, ensuring identity theft will not occur. Multiple factors of authentication nullify the threat imposed by keyloggers and spyware, being a great way to protect sensitive data from brute-forcers too.
- Automate the authentication process by establishing a connection as soon as the token is plugged in.
- Store multiple user accounts on the same smart card/USB disk, allowing you to control different remote servers from a single physical location while keeping your security at the maximum.
- Secure non-secure communications by tunnelling them via SSH, being sure that network sniffers will not compromise your privacy.
- Establish Telnet and SSH sessions using a broad range of terminal clients without changing their configuration. Multiple authentication factors can be easily added to an existing infrastructure.
- Single sign-on: Terminal Logon can be a part of a single sign-on solution that is powered by other Dekart authentication software. The same smart card/USB flash disk can be used to