To enjoy automatic connection to the required servers and stop memorizing your passwords by storing them on the smart card, token or USB flash disk, you will first need to add a host (hosts) to the Terminal Logon program.
Please do the following:
1. Create an account on your remote host (or be sure that the account has already been created).
2. Run the Key Manager utility (if you haven't got the utility, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one), connect card, enter PIN, select Logon (in the "Documents & Key Readers"), press "Read Data", add your account to the card (press "Add" and type user name, password and work station) and press OK. Close Key Manager.
3. Copy putty.exe to "Program Files\Dekart\Terminal Logon" folder.
4. Write the following strings to the "tlogon.ini" file:
Write the following strings to the "tlogon.ini" file:
telnet=C:\Program Files\Putty\PUTTY.EXE localhost
5. Run tlogon.exe, connect card, enter PIN, select your host and press "Connect" – the terminal window will open in a few seconds.