We welcome the new SIM Manager 3.1 – a more user friendly version with an improved SIM card writing speed functionality
The new SIM Manager 3.1 comes with an improved SIM card writing speed that allows the program to write only those records that have been actually changed on the SIM card memory. This feature is able to save time and efforts while being a convenient addition.
Another important feature is the automatic enabling and start of the smart card service. By means of this feature, the smart card service is automatically enabled if it has been disabled, which avoids the use of “Could not start smart card service” messages that can be misleading.
Also, with new SIM Manager 3.1 you can now disable the smart card plug and play element in Windows 7 when the SIM card reader is inserted into the USB port of a computer. This option allows you to remember your choice for not displaying the “New hardware found” notifications every time you connect the SIM card reader device.
Among the other changes in the new SIM Manager 3.1, there are:
- the .manifest file is now embedded into the program;
- notifications about missing readers can be optionally disabled;
- detect ActivClient and let people disable it, for it renders the reader unusable;
- gracefully handle AT&T cards that have incomplete USIM phonebooks (no email file);
- added support for PTT (push to talk) records available on some 3G cards.
Please check our articles on LazyBit for more details:
# # #
For more information, please contact:
Sales and Marketing Department
Phone: +373 22 604290
22.01.12 20:21 Alter: 1 yrs